Custom Glass Fit to Your Design Needs
Instead of buying a typical sheet of glass at your local home improvement store, get custom-cut glass with Glass Doctor®, and you will have limitless options for decorating any space in your home. We offer custom glass cutting services for windows, mirrors, tabletops, shelves and other special installations as needed. Call our certified professionals for a free, in-home consultation today at 855-603-1919.
Custom Glass for Each Room in Your Home
Glass Doctor provides custom glass solutions, including personalized glass thickness, edging, and shapes for any type of room in your home, including your:
- Living Room
Bathroom Custom Glass Solutions
Our glass experts can make any bathroom look bigger with glass shower enclosures, glass shelving and custom-cut mirrors. We have a wide range of glass thickness options, ranging from less than an ⅛ of an inch to as wide as ¾ of an inch. You’ll have the opportunity to decide what fits best for your home—and we’ll make it happen.
During our in-home consultation, we’ll measure your bathroom space, make additional recommendations and schedule a follow-up appointment to install your new product.
Bedroom Window Installation
Light is one of the most important aspects when it comes to achieving a positive atmosphere in your home. Skylights and windows are essential features that will allow natural light to flow into your room. Also, keeping windows clean and addressing cracked or broken windows can help improve the space.
Glass Doctor can personally design bedroom windows to fit your space and your needs, as well as repair any cracks.
Kitchen: Custom Glass Tabletops
In the kitchen, you can use glass to create a kid-friendly glass tabletop that’s spill-proof and easy-to-clean, or a modern design masterpiece that’s the focal point of your kitchen. You will be able to customize your glass tabletop by color, shape, size and edging profile. We can create a variety of shapes, including:
- Custom Shape
To gather more ideas, take a look at some of the edge profiles we offer:
Living Room and Hallways: Bring in Natural Light with Custom Glass Windows and Mirrors
To brighten up your living room and hallways, consider the following:
- Make your living room or hallways appear bigger with aesthetically-pleasing mirrors, which will reflect light into the space.
- Incorporating large windows or several small windows into the living area will allow natural light to shine through.
- The Glass Doctor professionals can install and repair all types of windows and custom mirrors to ensure that you love the final product.
- Check out our blog on how to get creative with mirrors for more ideas on your home transformation.
Patio: Custom Cut Glass Fit for the Outdoors
If you’re looking to increase the appeal of your patio, here are some suggestions:
- Consider installing glass doors that connect your patio to your living space for a design-friendly and beautiful way to bring natural light into your home.
- Enclosing your patio with large glass windows can extend the feeling of your living space, making it the perfect outdoor area for your home.
- Glass tabletops are another great choice for an outside patio space, as they can be specially built to withstand outdoor weather conditions.
Contact Glass Doctor for Custom Glass Options
Call us today for a free, in-home consultation at 855-603-1919. Our glass experts will create any custom glass solution you need.
Tiny Buddha: http://tinybuddha.com/blog/feng-shui-basics-how-your-space-can-affect-your-mood/