Replacing Sliding Glass Doors with French Doors
If you’re considering replacing a sliding glass door with French doors, leave the stress to the glass experts at Glass Doctor®. Replacing sliding glass doors can be a challenging process, but we make it simple, safe and efficient.
Our experts offer a variety of affordable door options so you can customize the perfect French doors for your home. Schedule a replacement with us today at 855-603-1919.
Expert Replacement Services for Your French Doors
The process of replacing sliding glass doors with French doors requires the handling of large and delicate pieces of glass, which can be dangerous and tedious. To prevent injury and additional costs, call the experts at Glass Doctor to install your new French doors.
Here’s what you can expect when you schedule a free, in-home consultation with our experts.
- After speaking with one of our customer service representatives, an in-home consultation for your door replacement project is scheduled.
- Before we arrive, check out online design inspiration sites to get an idea of what you want your French doors to look like.
- Our glass design professionals will then come to your home to assess the scope of your project and discuss your budget and custom options.
- Within 24 hours of our visit, we provide upfront, flat-rate pricing and schedule a return appointment to complete the replacement at your convenience.
- Upon return, our friendly, certified professionals will replace your sliding glass door with French doors, ensuring that the job is done promptly and with exceptional service—this includes removing the old slider and trim pieces, installing the new doors, and ensuring proper insulation and water resistance.
Large glass installation projects are easy and affordable when you choose to work with the certified professionals at Glass Doctor.
Custom French Door Solutions at Glass Doctor
At Glass Doctor, we offer a variety of options for customizing you new French doors:
- Custom-cut decorative glass with matching side window panes for those looking for elaborate, embellished or decorative styles
- Double-pane glass panels to increase insulation, reduce condensation and limit noise pollution in your home
- Energy-efficient ENERGY STAR glass for our eco-conscious customers
- Low emissivity (low-E) glass to reduce dangerous UV rays and protect furniture from fading
- All-weather glass panes designed to meet or exceed residential and commercial regulations
- Weather-proof options, including hurricane-rated laminated glass, for extreme weather
Why Should I Replace My Sliding Glass Doors?
Not only are sliding glass doors outdated, but they are also less secure than hinged doors. Here are some reasons why you should replace your sliding glass doors with French doors:
- Increased Safety—Intruders can easily remove sliding patio doors by popping them off of their tracks and rollers. Hinged doors can’t be kicked in or pried open, and most have a complex locking system for additional security.
- Better Functionality—Sliding glass doors are extremely heavy and have rollers that wear down very quickly or get clogged up with debris. French doors provide more space when you open them and are easier to clean and operate.
- Enhanced Aesthetics—Unlike sliding glass doors, French doors can be customized to your liking, offering a light and airy feel to any home. They also allow more natural sunlight to come through their glass.
- Improved Energy Efficiency—Most French doors are made of Low-Emissivity (Low-E) glass that provides better energy efficiency to a home.
Replace Your Sliding Glass Doors with French Doors Today
If you’re thinking about replacing sliding glass doors with French doors, choose Glass Doctor as the go-to service for your glass replacement needs.
Our professionals provide quality customer service and superior installation techniques to make sure you’re fully satisfied with your new glass doors.
Call Glass Doctor at 855-603-1919 today to speak with our glass experts about replacing your sliding glass door with French doors.
ENERGY STAR: https://www.energystar.gov/products/building_products/residential_windows_doors_and_skylights/key_product_criteria
Glass Education Center: http://glassed.vitroglazings.com/glasstopics/how_lowe_works.aspx